1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warren Aluminum V-Box Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Nov 4, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

Used Warren V-Box. This unit is all aluminum (no rust) except for the chute which is steel. Has Briggs I/C 8hp I think. Has it's own battery, top screen, tarp, tie downs, work lights, and cab control. Unit is in good condition. It has a longer chute for use with a small dump or flatbed truck. Has extended sides and will hold about 3 yds. I am trying to post a pic from Warren's site to give an idea of what is looks like. I will also take some pics of the unit. They have changed a few things, but still pretty much the same. Putting a tailgate unit on the truck it's in now. Asking $2200 or best

warren.jpg

Last edited: Nov 4, 2005
  2. Keith_480231

Keith_480231 Senior Member

What do you think?

Wondering if you would be interested in possibly working out some kind of trade or maybe I could sub one of my trucks to you for awhile or something. Have always wanted one of these! Please let me know!

3. Keith_480231

SS V-Box

Is the V-Box still for sale? If so can you let me know I am still interested!

4. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

5. CENLO

CENLO Member

Any interest in trade for a billy goat over seeder / dethatcher, or turf vac, or aerator, or 2001 evinrude 9.9 hp outboard?

6. Keith_480231

Still for sale or not?????

7. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Keith 480231,

If your looking for a Vbox. I have a Hi-way Super P for Sale. Its a real nice clean, no rust unit. The engine has a new carb, air filter housing and filters, all new bearings on the chains and the chains are all in good shape. I looking to get rid of it because I got a great deal on a New SS Buyers. Im located right near O'hare in Chicago, not to far of a drive. Email me if your interested, I can send you some pics then.

Email is - newlooklandscp@aol.com

Ken

8. Metro Lawn

Price dropped to 1800 or best offer. I have pix of unit if needed.

9. Keith_480231

Is this different than the one you were selling for your buddy? I thought that one was $1500.00???

10. fulltiltwill

fulltiltwill Senior Member

11. Metro Lawn

It is a different one. Will take first 1500.00

12. Keith_480231

13. Metro Lawn

14. Metro Lawn

Here is a pic. Everything works. Will need a battery unless wired off truck for starting. Otherwise work ready. Can be pull started too, but still needs power for electric clutch. Light rust on spinner chute but still solid. Deflectors all still work too. Has longer chute for dumps and flatbeds or can be set in pick up on timbers for extra height. Light wired to engine. They come on when unit is running.

warren1.jpg

15. Metro Lawn

Need to make space. Make an offer. This is a nice unit.

16. Budsoda

Budsoda Junior Member

Wondering if you would

Wondering if you would be interested in possibly working out some kind of trade or maybe I could give you my old lady for awhile or something. Have always wanted one of these! Please let me know!...lmao I'm sorry i just think that is so funny

17. Keith_480231

Now that is funny!

18. jglandscaping

jglandscaping Senior Member

Would you strap to a pallet and ship?
    James

19. Metro Lawn

Yes, I would be willing to ship at buyers expense.

20. Metro Lawn

btw: If you are serious about this unit or need a question answered, please call me as I only visit this site every few weeks or so. John (586) 634-2904