1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warranty

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by EXCAVATE49, Jan 22, 2011.

1. EXCAVATE49

EXCAVATE49 Member

I have a 9' diamond setup with e58 pump which i purchased cash and carry (brand new) nov. 2009, the wire harness self destructed, of course the dealer i bought it from no longer deals with meyers as far as warranty but he still was able to sell me a new harness $294.00 with shipping now both headlight relays are blown and the meyers factory guy says he can't do anything for me because i installed the setup myself , the plow was inside all last summer the connectors on both plow side and truck side were greased and covered with the factory covers also they claim to have a 3 year warranty (what a joke) for what its worth i like the setup but i still think fisher is far superior and i know fisher honors their warranty
    so buyer beware