1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

warning lights?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by 94Yota, Nov 19, 2004.

1. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Do you guys know if I'll need a warning light if I'm only doing driveways? I'm in New York state. Is it a law or just for saftey?
  2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

Put them on
    1, They are fun and don't cost to much
    2, when it snows there are allot of kids out side and you don't want to hit them.
    3, You will have to pull into the street allot and cars just seam to take aim on you when plowing. don't know why ?

Just what i have to say. please don't kill me :gunsfiring:
  3. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

I have my strobes for safety , seem like snow plows are a big magnet that attract lots of idiots. My lightbar is a little overboard but it looks so cool..
  4. Tarkus

Tarkus PlowSite.com Addict

I would not plow without one law or not. It makes you more visable to other vehicals too when in street near drive entrance.
  5. avalancheplow

avalancheplow Senior Member

I have a full strobe bar, some say overkill but I say saftey, and it looks cool :cool:
  6. 94Yota

94Yota Junior Member

Thanks guys! I'm off to buy one right now.... :drinkup: