1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warning Lights on skidsteer

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by MN_BR, Jan 18, 2005.

1. MN_BR

MN_BR Member

What type of a warning lights or lights do you have on your bobcat or skidsteer? We are using ours more and more and have determined we need a light(s). Can anyone give examples of how they wired it in and with a switch etc. Pics would be nice too.

2. edshipp19

edshipp19 Senior Member

I just installed one on my LS190. I had double flashing strobe with cage protector laying around from a forklift so i just used that. I fabbed a bracket and used existing holes around the rear lights which are up high on a New Holland. I then just hard wired the light to the running lights so it comes on when the lights are on I will try to get a pic soon

3. badranman

badranman Senior Member

My Bobcat 763 came with a switch for a strobe. I just bolted the strobe to the roof and wired it up.

4. HBProLandscape

HBProLandscape Junior Member

Mounted mines inside the cab back window. Plugged into the cigar liter.

Enclosed & Heated
    Bobcat 773G Turbo

5. evil snowman

evil snowman Member

mag-mount rotator on roof of the tractor. plugs in to cig lighter.