1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warning Big Snow for Southern Ohio!!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Gatewayuser, Feb 10, 2007.

1. Gatewayuser

Gatewayuser Senior Member

Just thought I would let anyone north of the Ohio river know that we have MAJOR snow coming possibly 13-15inches Monday thru Tuesday. The GFS and NAM are starting to agree with this just like the other day. Give it 5 or 6 hrs and we will see warnings or nothing. We will see if it sticks together or not. I will update when the next 18Z runs come in.:bluebounc :bluebounc payup payup

2. Young Pup

Young Pup PlowSite Fanatic

Alrighty then, I will be ready for it. If we get that much then I might be looking for someone to go over and do my brothers drive in Reading (cincy area). He works on the railroad so who knows what his schedule will be.

Last edited: Feb 10, 2007
  3. WALKERS

WALKERS PlowSite.com Addict

HOLY SNOW FLAKES BATMAN That would be freakin outstanding payup :bluebounc payup :bluebounc

4. Rcgm

Rcgm Senior Member

It is suppose to start snowing here in Indiana SUnday night and snow til Tuesday morning.So Hopefully it will come thru us then lay it right on you guys.I could really use some snow we haven't plowed since tuesday :D

RCGM
    Brad

5. hawk29

hawk29 Junior Member
    from Sw ohio

Bring it on!!

6. WALKERS

HAWK
    what part of SW ohio are you. Notice by your post you are new to the site WELCOME:salute:
    WALKERS

7. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

Walkers that would be sweet, then you could enjoy cold big macs and frys again

8. WALKERS

:nono: Not funny LOL Yes I dont remember when I ever had a chance to eat I think it was Wed when I got home and showered and before I went into my 12 hour COMA:sleeping: :D

9. Gatewayuser

Ah I was right we are now under a winter weather watch! They are saying anything north of the river 4-8inches. I am still going to say 12-15inches from what I see!

10. WALKERS

I am with Gateway the more the better payup I will take as much as OLD MAN WINTER Wants to dish out. Hey GATE what day are you thinking SUN or MON
    JOSH

11. Gatewayuser

Monday morning thru Wednesday morning. I am starting to get tired of the snow but not the money. Lets see I will take a new mower a couple trimmers, lol.

12. WALKERS

Yeah really adds to the capitol of the buisness.payup
    Ineed to go check everything (Equip) SUN and make sure I have my Walk guys on short leashes :drinkup: If you know what I mean.
    JOSH

13. Gatewayuser

I have been ready for this storm for over 1 1/2 weeks, and the last one for a long time too. I went to lesco a week before they even called for snow last time. I told them we have a great storm coming and they looked at me like I was crazy. :cool:
    So what kind of spreader and plow do you run Walker?

14. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

You guys suck!!!!! We arent going to get jack sh*t out of any storms that roll through. Cause its too cold here and the damn lake froze:realmad: Well, have fun with it and be careful:waving:

15. WALKERS

I run a 8 ft BOSS trip edge NO spreader (Need one now) Most of my salt is walk ways and Ground Masters salts all my SUB work lots and supplies the salt for the walks. I picked up JEEPCREEPIN this year for help he has a tailgate spreader. WHat do you run?

16. Gatewayuser

Really expect around 3-6 for you too, maybe around Wednesday or so.

17. Gatewayuser

I run a Boss 8.2ft V-plow with all the goodies and a SnowEx 545 spreader. All on a 01 f-350 4x4 auto, with all kinds of goodies to keep me entertained during plowing.

18. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Awesome!!!! I think you are our new Ohio weather guru:salute: :D

19. WALKERS

Yes I like the goodies to but keep saying NO because it seems the winters get less and less every year. I rather spend the money on the landscaping and lawn side. I am trying to work on a WEB page today building it that is. It is becoming a real PITA.:realmad: :D

20. Gatewayuser