1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warn provantage plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by MXZ1983, Nov 10, 2015.

1. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Does anyone have experience with the warn provantage front mount plow? Looking at a 54" for the front of a 700 grizzly EFI PS for sidewalks. In front of a couple houses, not for commercial use.
  2. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

I was gonna order one for my outlander and my can am dealer told me they are ok but for the price they are on the high side... He said I can get you a better plow for less! I paid 200.00 less and got 60in moose plow.. Seemed to be built very well.. Never had a problem.. Also If you plan to fully angle the blade id go with a 60... At least with my outlander it would cut a little bigger than the atv which was nice at full angle
  3. Fourbycb

Fourbycb Senior Member

I have a 54" warn Proadvantage front mount and Like it alot when I angle the blade it removes snow from a standard sidewalk without tearing up the grass
  4. BUFF

BUFF PlowSite Fanatic
    from FR NoCo

I replaced a Cycle Country mid mount with a 60" front mount on my Grizzly
    3yrs ago which is winch operated. What a huge upgrade at a reasonable price (bought off Amazon). The front mount is the only way to go if your loading on a trailer/pickup and you can stack high too since it's not restricted by the frame of the atv.
  5. MXZ1983

MXZ1983 Senior Member

Thanks buff. Exact info I was looking for. Was debating between those 2.