1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warn pro vantage plow

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by Ramitt, Sep 11, 2013.

1. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Well guys got a 2013 can am outlander 1000 that I decided to put a plow on(saves me spending a few grand on one for my truck) Im looking at the provantage not sure at 54 or 60in. Anyone have any experience with them? Im also interested how the front mount system hooks up. I have a full set of skids and worried that it might not work with them. Anyone have them mounted on a can am? Anything better than the warn plow? I do have a winch already on my bike.

Here is how my skids are setup
    [​IMG]

2. AtvPlowboy

AtvPlowboy Junior Member

I have a 2006 yamaha wolverine and I have a 50in pro vantage plow I love it i have the winch to lift it, I don't use the front mount I use the mid mount
    Ryan

3. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Well the only thing is I ride a lot and sometimes spur of the moment. So I dont really have time to take off a plow. They say the front mount doesnt hinder your ground clearance so you can have it off in 5min and be ready to ride.

4. AtvPlowboy

AtvPlowboy Junior Member

i use the mid mount and did not loose more thenm 3/4 on an in

5. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Does the mid mount bolt up? Its not a quick release deal is it? Thats what I like about the front mount.

6. AtvPlowboy

AtvPlowboy Junior Member

4 u bolts its not a quick release but it can be put on and off with inn 2 minutes very simple

7. ScubaSteve728

ScubaSteve728 Senior Member

can am makes a cool plow that only mounts on the front of the quad minimal clearance lost

8. Ramitt

Ramitt Senior Member

Was looking at the can am plow till I found out its like 900.00!