1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warn Power Pivot

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by a12, Dec 22, 2009.

1. a12

a12 Junior Member

Does anyone know if the Warn Power Pivot will fit/adapt to a Polaris Glacier II plow frame. Any other suggestions for an electric pivot setup for the Glacier II? Getting on/off the ATV to change the plow angle gets to be a pain. I emailed Warn but haven't heard anything back yet. Wondering what others have done.

2. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

3. noooooo

noooooo Member

It will not fit. There are two different pivots I believe. One for regular warn blades and one for provantage. Good luck fabricating something up on the G2. I tried and finally said it was too much of a pain for what I had to work with. I am selling my G2 and bought the hydraulic power angle for my moose. I fabbed up the moose pushtubes to attach to the G2 mount. Others have had good luck with the eagle turn kits. Mine lasted 3 hours before exploding (operator error). You would have to fab it up to the G2. I believe it would be too long to make it work.