1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warn hub part # and or link??

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by LINY Rob, Feb 15, 2007.

1. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

thought about rebuilding my autos, going to get rid of them instead.

Want to make sure I get the right kind for my f-250SD, anyone know the part/model number or have a link where to order them?

called summit and they had me on hold for a while so I hung up, he was asking me if they were internal or external, assume they are internal correct?
    Also he mentioned something about a installation kit which totally threw me off?
  2. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I don't know what the model number is from the ones I bought. They were Mile Marker hubs and Warn makes them to. Just go on Summits web site and type in locking hubs and you will see the 2 brands I stated above. Steve
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The part number for the Warn standard hub's for your truck is 11690 (actual Warn no.) You can go to their website and they should have a pic of them.You won't need an installation kit.Those are for the pre '99 Fords that came factory with full auto hubs.
  4. LINY Rob

LINY Rob Senior Member

excellent- thank you.

I have some odd clunking noise coming from one side in 4wd, hopefully its the hubs because I know they have really been acting up.
  5. Bigblue250

Bigblue250 Member

Go to the bone yard and look for an old F250 F350 with the big hubs on the front, they will bolt right on.