1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

warn 54inch blade question on a 2011 grizzly 700

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by nautica0626, Jan 21, 2013.

1. nautica0626

nautica0626 Member

Just curious.. what the blade lengths are when its in both angled settings if anyone knows.. if its too small ill have to switch to a 60 inch one.. but don't really want to cause most of my work is sidewalks and they are 48inchs at max... thank you for all input

2. chucksorce

chucksorce Junior Member
    from 07866

I have a 04 grizzly 660 with a 54' warn pro vantage w/ power pivot, i just measuerd it at full angle and its about 50-51"

3. nautica0626

nautica0626 Member

Urs has two settings right.. does ur wheels stick out past plow when ur full setting... and wheel fully turned..

4. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

If you can fabricate metal. Get a 60" and cut it down to a 48" and make the cut off pieces removable wings!

5. chucksorce

chucksorce Junior Member
    from 07866

I have the power pivot option so i can angle it however i want to im not sure about the angle while turning. I think 54" is a perfect size for that quad, when i bought my quad it came with a 48" cycle country plow which was too small for the plow so i replaced it with my warn, i think the 60" is going to be too big for what you want to do with it besides during a heavy or wet snow my quad has the power but not the weight to easly push snow, think that quad is too small for a 60"

6. Dave T

Dave T Senior Member
    from NE PA

My buddy has a 700 Grizz with a 54" plow. When fully angled, the plow is still wider than the quads tires. If you have aftermarket wheels and tires, it could get close. Stock wheels and tires... no problem.

7. nautica0626

nautica0626 Member

Ty all for feedback

8. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

No doubt the 60" is too big for doing sidewalks. I have one on my grizzly in my avatar. It just won't fit on a standard walk.

Now to say that a 700 Grizzly is too small for a 60" blade is rediculous, you should rethink what you're saying.
    My 660 is sitting in the garage waiting to go out and plow and salt. I have 600lbs of salt sitting on it plus a hitch mount spreader and plow. She'll get it done. Add some weight to your atv. Thumbs Up

Last edited: Feb 3, 2013