1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Warmest year on record

Discussion in 'Weather' started by DodgeRam1996, Sep 13, 2010.

1. DodgeRam1996

DodgeRam1996 Senior Member

That's what my local news reported, I'm not sure if they meant locally or nationally.

2. aperfcrcle

aperfcrcle Senior Member

defiantly the driest for the northeast... never seen anything like it... i wish it would just downpour for a day straight already!

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

Must be local....I heard 4th warmest year on record from the local news here.

4. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

QUOTE=aperfcrcle;1071819]defiantly the driest for the northeast... never seen anything like it... i wish it would just downpour for a day straight already![/QUOTE]
    <html>
    <body>
    [h1] THAT WOULD BE AWSOME :salute: [/h1]​
    </body>
    </html>

5. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

what snocrete said

6. eicivic

eicivic Member

Yep, It was extremely warm and fairly dry here. Until the last week or so and we had 5-6" in one night and the next day a couple more inches. Then we have been getting some good rain so far this week. Temps have dropped, humidity has been up this summer compared to most. Not sure what to think. Hope we get some good snow!

7. FISHERBOY

FISHERBOY Senior Member

IF anyone is intersted the warmest year for the globe was 1998, after that super el nino, this year is well below 1998