1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wild bill, Jul 4, 2008.

1. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

does any body have a used plow truck ,1/2 or blazer ,in the davenport iowa area with a 7 1/2 ft plow it does not have to go on the road (stationary)on the property .just safe to operate and the plow has no big issue's .! just going to be used at the club .
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

i have a 91 suburban great shape will take a plow 1800 obo
  3. wild bill

good start

sound's like a good start to a nice plow truck ,but looking for something a little closer with a plow on it ,thank's for the come back !
  4. wheeler4x4

wheeler4x4 Member

I have a 1985 Chevy 1500 w/71/2' old style Western. Works great. I'm willing to part with.Looking to get $2500.00. It is Street leagal & willing to deliver for fuel both ways. It has 350cid 700-R4 31-10.50's dual tanks & topper shell & not extremely rusty. Runs excellent. I use commercially every year w/out fail.Good dependable unit. Can send pic's .
  5. wild bill

sorry not what were are looking for ,to far .thank's .