1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted!

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by repo_man62, Dec 12, 2006.

1. repo_man62

repo_man62 Senior Member

Looking for "cheap" or "inexpensive" Plow to put on my '90 Suburban...Not looking for a project...basically just bolt up and plow.Needs to be in or around Missouri. Thanks...Bob

2. Nascar Fan

Nascar Fan Senior Member

Good luck.

I hope you come across something Repo.If anybody wants to donate a complete setup for a 1997 Dodge Ram 1500 I would gladly not care if it's a Curtis hich n run or Fisher MM 1 or MM2 or Western or Snoway or Meyer or maybe even like five snowshovels with a brace tying them together so I can mount them to plow,on second thought if there is more than three snowshovels mounted on the front of a Dodge it would probably only get stuck trying to push them........hehehe

3. payton

payton Senior Member

6.5 ft western
    the hydros the blade the lights an d the bracket for the scout

175 bucks but its located here in indiana.
    has the cables but not the controler.

ive not seen this unit so i dont know what shape it is in. just one i know of here locally.

payton

Last edited: Dec 12, 2006