1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED wiring for Uni-Mount MVP

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by tboylan, Oct 30, 2011.

1. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

I need the headlight wiring and controller wiring for a Uni mount MVP to go on a 2002 F250. I can pay by PAYPAL.
    Thanks
    Tom

2. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

I am pretty sure I have a V harness and headlight harness for a Ford

Do you need Solenoid / Battery wires also or just the control and light harness ?

What style lights are in your F250 ? Glass sealed beam or composite replacable bulb style ?

P/M or email tomsnastyz@yahoo.com and i'll check it out for you .

TOM

3. DJC

DJC Senior Member

I have one for a 96 F250 but I am not sure it will work in a 02

4. tboylan

tboylan Junior Member

Wiring

I need v wiring and headlight. I have the replacable bulbs. I think I have other stuff asw long as v plow can use the same solenoid as the straight.
    Let me know
    Thanks

5. DJC

DJC Senior Member

If he can't find one let me know, just have to see if you can use it with my truck being a 96' Just took it out and it's setting on my work bench, yes it a 12 pin V harness

6. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Solenoid will be the same , Battery wires are different between straight and V blade .

I will check when I get home tomorrow but I am 99% sure I have everything you need .

FWIW , DJC : as long a your 96 F250 used the HB5 (9007) replacable bulb the wiring will be the same as his 2002 , not that I want to loose a sale but it is the same .

TOM

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

P/M sent

TOM