1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Western Unimount Undercarrige

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by mrdeere160, Nov 28, 2006.

1. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

Looking For Western Unimount Undercarraige For A 1996 F250 With 5.8l Gas Motor Close To Chicago, Il Cash In Hand

2. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

If you could get me the part number I beleive I have this.....I will check at my shop this morning

3. bigjeeping

bigjeeping Senior Member

I've got one that will fit a 2000 F-250... will this work?

4. bterry

bterry Senior Member

No it won't. :(
    ...but I have one that'll work. The title said Ultra mount but it's a UNI-mount. $150

5. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

awesome

my phone number is 630-973-6352 let me know how much for shipping and i will get you money and ship it

model 1295
    mount box number 61820

6. mrdeere160

mrdeere160 Junior Member

bterry

thats not the correct onw i need for a 1996 that one will only work on somethinh up untill 1991

7. bterry

bterry Senior Member

OK, sorry about that. I thought it'd work 'til 98. Good luck finding one.

8. rollnthunder

rollnthunder Junior Member

I need one for my 2002 F250 how much you want for it.I live in Britton,mi so i could pick it up Thanks