1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Western Unimount Pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by xgiovannix12, Jan 31, 2013.

1. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Looking for a decent priced Western Unimount pump. I also need the harness and controller.

Ill will also buy a unimount pump housing with the power pack instead of the whole unit if you have one.

Give me a price with shipping. Thanks.

2. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

Ive got a whole set up for a 99+ 2500HD... Mount controller harness plow all works....1000 bux in rochester

3. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

Pricey Cant afford that atm Sorry.

4. TheEquineFencer

TheEquineFencer Member

I have a 7ft 6in plowside only, $500 you pick it up here.

5. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

I have a complete plow side 7' 6" just needs trip springs 500 in ROCHESTER NY

6. Mxrider069

Mxrider069 Member

i can meet you at syracuse on rt 90

7. SnowMatt13

SnowMatt13 PlowSite.com Addict

I have a refurbished one. Had it on a plow and tested this fall. All functions work.
    $425 shipped to you. $475 and I'll throw in 3 new spare cartridge valves (20,30 & 40)
    I have some wiring, 9-pin i think. Not sure how good it is. no controller, I'll throw in the wiring in for free. PM for more details if you want.