1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED : western uni mount plow setup

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sweetk30, Oct 26, 2011.

1. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

got a friend looking for a plow setup for a western uni mount. its for a mid to late 90's dodge dakota with the v8 . its already got the western uni mount truck side stuff on it.

looks like a 7ft blade was around the comon size for one of these trucks.

he is in the upstate ny /pa area near 14845 ziip code . so if you have somthing that fit the bill let me know. if needs little clean up and paint wor not a problem. but dont want a full rebuilder job.

2. mule585

mule585 Member

i have a 7'-6" unimount for $1200. needs nothing just hook up to the truck and start plowing. i have it on my trailer and can deliver it if needed

3. sweetk30

sweetk30 PlowSite.com Addict

not sure on the size thay say for those trucks. but will pass along the info to him and see what he says thanks.