1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Western uni mount Plow MOUNT for Jeep Cherokee 1994

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Smush, Dec 19, 2004.

1. Smush

Smush Junior Member

I am looking for Western uni mount Plow MOUNT for Jeep Cherokee 1994. please let me know where I can get one cheap. Thanks

2. LADDER286

LADDER286 Junior Member

I just picked up a western unimount are you interested in an old style meyers? if not money talks its real nice shape it came of a 91 clean blade clean lights mounting pins are all intact all wires and lights Iwas going to update my meyers to a western..let me know befors i take the meyers off...

3. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

snow plows

what type of plow did you want for your other vehicles that you were talking to me about on the im. i can get meyer for s10 and meyer tube style for jeep cherokee up to 96.

4. Smush

Smush Junior Member

Ladder, do you have and pics and how much are we talking??

5. Smush

Smush Junior Member

plowman...I need the mount and the blade for the 92 s-10 blazer. Let me know what you got?

6. plowman6977

from 17042

s10

it is off of an 89 s10 blazer (83-94) are the same and it should be the tubular mount #18056 with 11275 lift tube. e-47 pump. will try and save what bolts can. will have decent moldboard.will have to get in from out of state but cost is ( $1650.00)firm complete setup totally operational as is. need til feb 18th to get in but need deposit of 900.00 prior to getting it

7. Smush

Smush Junior Member

how much for just the mount?

8. plowman6977

from 17042

mount

won't sell the mount only but can get complete new mount for 550.00 with bolt kit included

9. Smush

Smush Junior Member

can you get a used mount?