1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Western Pro Plus

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by kthunter33, Mar 2, 2010.

1. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I am looking for a Western Pro Plus Ultra Mount. Currently I have a Uni-Mount Heavyweight plow and am looking to upgrade. I am located in PA, but am willing to drive for the right deal. Thank you

2. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I forgot to mention Im looking for a 7'6 or 8ft only.....

3. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Would you be willing to travel to Detroit Mi.?

4. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

For the right price.... What do you have?

5. catpaver825

catpaver825 Junior Member

unimount

are you selling the uni mount?

6. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

I have a really nice 7'6" ProPlus. Do you want just the plow or a complete setup? What kind and year of truck?

7. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I have an 04 dodge ram 2500.... Looking for plow only....... And If I find an Ultramount pro plus, then Yes I am going to sell my unimount...

8. catpaver825

let me know im looking for one

9. catpaver825

what size is it?

10. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

I have an 8ft heavyweight pro plow.... Its a Uni-mount... Has Rubber Flap, New cutting edge, No Rust on blade, Garage stored, It is an 02-03( I believe) the last yr they made the unimount before going to the ultra....I live in Coopersburg, I am just trying to find a pro plus to upgrade too.

11. Western1

Western1 Senior Member
    from MI.

Plow only 2550.00.

12. kthunter33

kthunter33 Junior Member

That is a great price.... Send me some pictures and well talk.... khovis@kings.edu