1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted - Western Pro Flo 2

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by newlooklandscp, Nov 20, 2006.

1. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Looking for a Western Pro Flo 2 Spreader for my 06 F350. Only using bulk salt on a few small lots that are out of the way for my Vbox truck, so new is not necessary. Any Help, PM Me. Thanks, Ken

2. lodogg89

lodogg89 Senior Member

Their is a couple of guys selling them check out firemanQ, he has one, looks to be in good condition.

3. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

Thanks, I did send him a message but didnt get anything back yet. We shall see.

4. Just buy the Speedcaster 2 from JJ's Services. Its the same thing.

5. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

small plug ???? haha

6. Nope,
    I just bought a pro flow 2. Just thought I would let u know if you didnt already know that.. Doesn't matter 2 me if you buy it or not

7. newlooklandscp

from Midwest

I was just messing. Have you used your pro flo 2 yet? What do you think of the truck mount?

8. No,
    I havent used it yet. I am having my buddy fab up a mount so that it slides in my receiver hitch. Dont like the inbed mount at all and dont wanna mess with that goofy lookin western hitch. So....I am goin to slide it in the receiver and then take 2 rachet straps and put them on the top corners of the salter frame and hook them to my hooks in the bed, crossways. Just to distribute some of the weight, because there is ALOT of it.