1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Western Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Iowa, Oct 16, 2004.

1. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

7'6 for a 1987 Chevy. Will take anything you might have separate (wiring harness, undercarrage, plow, ect.)

2. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Where at in Iowa are you?

3. Iowa

Iowa Senior Member
    from Iowa

I'm in Rock Valley...NW IA

4. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

plow

still looking for plow???????????

5. farmertim

farmertim Member

I have two...

I'm in NW Wi and might be going to Marshall Mn and Colorado soon

I have a 8 foot western pro with a brand new cable operated power unit in pretty good shape with a heavy duty plow frame for your model years.
    I also have a 9' western unit mount in good shape as well with a new poly and newer metal cutting edge that will fit the same years.
    works well but i just bought a ford so need to update.
    The 8 foot is very reasonable in price, the 9 foot would be $1000.00 delivered.
    i can deliver the 8 foot as well you can reach me at clearvu@cheqnet.net or 715/462/3076

6. whitegrass

whitegrass Junior Member
    from midwest

I have the mounts for a Western7.5 that came off of my '94 chev 1/2 ton. I bought a 02 chev HD , and had to switch all mounts to newer truck. Can e-mail pics if needed. Will get a list of parts that I have if you need this.