1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Western or Boss V plow & Hitch spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Mow Right, Nov 21, 2009.

1. Mow Right

Mow Right Junior Member

Like stated in the title, I would like to purchase a Western V (8' 6") or Boss V (8' 2"). This will be mounted on a 2006 F250. If possible I would like to also purchase the wiring harness, mounts and controller. I am really leaning towards getting a Western but let me know what you have.

For the hitch spreader I would like something newer and decent size (not 200lbs).

For both of the items I will purchase something that is newer and well cared for. I am located in Lima, OH but I am willing to drive a few hours for the right piece of equipment.

Please PM me with any information or call me at Four One Nine - Two Two Four - Seven Three Three Six

Last edited: Nov 21, 2009