1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Western Mount for 1987 Ford Ranger

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by NJ Plowman, Nov 20, 2004.

1. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I have a 1987 Ford Ranger 4x4 with a 5 spd and 4" lift kit. I am looking for a mount to put a Western 6'6" CONVENTIONAL mount plow on it. I need the complete "truck side" mounting carriage. If anyone would happen to know the factory Western part number, that would also help me out. Thanks guys...

2. F2Blica

F2Blica Junior Member

I've got a complete Meyer truck mount taken off of my '88 ranger that I've owned since new. I only plowed my own 400' driveway and a few family member's driveways with it. It had an E-47 mounted on it. It's in very good condition, if that'll work for you.

3. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

How much do you want for it and can you ship it to me?

4. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

ranger mount and setup

there is one on ebay for 130.00 complete plow pump and mount for the western unimount #7938378809

5. plowman6977

plowman6977 Junior Member
    from 17042

ranger mount

collegeplow on plowsite had one check with him also may still have!!!!!

6. daninline

daninline Senior Member

I need to find one out here around CT someone I know is looking for the whole setup.

Dan