1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted western ice breaker gear box...

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bluespruce, Dec 16, 2009.

1. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

need a gear box to get my ice breaker going its in good condition but dont want to dump $500 into a new one if some one has a decent gear box on a **** spreader... thanks i dont have a part number or any thing but the belt comes off the motor to the pully and down to the box then straight down to the spinner and it goes out the side to the chain under the motor if thats enough info

2. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I think I have what you are looking for. I bought one off of here a couple months ago and never ended up needing it. Let me make sure I still have it, and mabey we can work somthing out.

Oh yea it also comes with a clutch.

Bossman

3. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

man that would be sweet... can u call me when u know more 734-368-7098 , i am not gonna be able to get on here this weekend thanks.

4. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

still looking bump

5. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

still need one

6. bluespruce

bluespruce Member

still looking