1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Western Conventional Mount for 90 Chevy K1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Plowmeister, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Plowmeister

Plowmeister Junior Member

I am looking for a Western conventional mount for my 1990 Chevy K1500. The plow is currenty mounted on a 1977 GMC 3/4 ton truck but the truck is getting pretty rusty and tired. The plow and pump are still in pretty good shape and the cylinders are good with no corrosion since it is always stored in my barn. I just need the mount for the 90 Chevy. I have been looking all winter but it seems they are hard to find. I might have to sell my old rig with plow and just buy a newer unimount or ultramount.
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Try this guy he might have one: 1-330 - 352 - 2217, Akron Ohio area, He has an ad in :Tires and parts in the paper