1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED! Western/Boss V Plow Under-Carriage for 1999 F350SD

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by KaTooM12503, Feb 21, 2007.

1. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

My name is Jon and I'm in the market for a BOSS under-carriage that will fit on my 1999 F350 Super Duty. I have the almost complete V Plow set-up but still need the under-carriage, wiring harness, and control pad. If someone has what I need please call me @ (215) 480-8671. I live in PA.

2. Dstosh

Dstosh Senior Member

3. sunriseturf

sunriseturf Member

I have a frame for the 8.5 western mvp plow......make me a reasonable offer I am in Flourtown Pa It came off of a 99f350.

4. KaTooM12503

KaTooM12503 Junior Member

SUNRISETURF, finaly able to get back on the computer today and am interested in the undercarrige you have. Was also wondering if you hade the wireing harness for the pump and lights, and also if you have a touchpad or joystick for the v plow. I need them to. Give me a call at 215-480-8671 or e-mail me at s0481273@bucks.edu so we can talk about price and pick up.

--Jon--