1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted V Box Spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by gndhog, Oct 5, 2006.

1. gndhog

gndhog Junior Member
    from ohio

Wanted Western or similar V Box Spreader, stainless if possible.

2. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I have a Warren aluminum V Box. Ad is on here with pics.

3. gndhog

gndhog Junior Member
    from ohio

Spreader

Thank You very much.

4. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

I have a western 8' v-box gas motor with in cab controls for sale. It is not stainless but not much rust. It could use a paint job as most used equip. but all in all good spreader.Let me know if you want pics.

5. gndhog

gndhog Junior Member
    from ohio

western v box

pics would be great. What yr is the unit? what motor does it have & where are you located?

6. K&L Salting

K&L Salting Member

v box spreader

I have an 11 foot steel v box with a 30 hp Kohler engine. It is available with or with out the engine. New last year.

7. gndhog

gndhog Junior Member
    from ohio

v box

I need an 8 footer!

8. natureguy

natureguy Junior Member
    from indiana

i have pics on here from last year. if you look at the posts that I have started there are pics with them. I am about 20 miles west of indy. I have a guy interested but don't know yet. I will let you know if he is serious or not. I don't know what year the unit is but it does have electric start on the in cab controls.

9. Tscape

Tscape Senior Member

Consider it sold, Nate!