1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Used V-Box Spreader in Grand Rapids,MI area

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by RYDER, Jan 14, 2009.

1. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I am looking for a used V-box spreader in the Grand Rapids, MI area does anyone have one that they do not need anymore.
  2. coral

coral Senior Member

look in the lansing area craigslist, there is a guy selling a chevy truck with a plow, i think its a extended cab long box, and he has a 8' stainless v box sitting in the back, i emailed him and he was willing to sell the box for $1500, thats cheap for a stainless 8', we just bought a 10'. hope this helps
  3. crappie hunter

crappie hunter Junior Member

hey there i have a stainless bonnell replacement tailgate spreader it for a dump truck it all hydraulic looking to sell for 2800.00
  4. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I picked up a slightly used 8FT Buyers with 8HP B&S on Tuesday for $900.00. It runs great. Vary little rust.
  5. tojay22

tojay22 Member

good deal!