1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Used Sno-Way ST

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by TJ_with_Tusks, Oct 15, 2005.

1. TJ_with_Tusks

TJ_with_Tusks Junior Member
    from Boston

anyone selling thier Sno-Way ST? Looking for a small plow to put on my Jeep. I am located in Boston, but go to NJ a lot. I'll come pick it up.

2. Seamus

Seamus Member

Sno-way dealer in Peabody...

Hey TJ,
    I'm in the Boston area as well. I just got a brand new Sno-way installed at Allens Auto Trim in Peabody. The number is (800)390-9021. Luke did the install on my 95 Nissan HB and did a great job. I got the MT-80 poly with down pressure and wireless remote plus the light bar. Grand total was around $3800 including tax. I'm not sure if they deal in used, but that is the cheapest price I found around here for new. I've seen some used plows on craigslist, but none were Sno-way. If you were willing to consider a different kind, give CL a look. I know $3800 seems like a lot of money, but when you buy used you NEVER know how the previous owner took care of it. Good luck!
    By the way, I'm originally from NJ. I just have to ask: Why in the world would you want to go there?
    Last edited: Oct 16, 2005
  3. TJ_with_Tusks

from Boston

Haha, well I'm from NJ, but live in Boston to go to college. I go back home to see family, friends and such. And there's nothing wrong with Jersey! I've looked on CL, but didn't find anything that would fit on my Jeep. I need a smalled one, maybe a 6'5" plow. I cant really afford $3800, but like the Snoway systems. I'll keep looking. Maybe I'll call Allens auto. Thanks
  4. Seamus

Seamus Member

Used Fisher off S-10...

I was just on CL and saw a used fisher set up off an S-10 asking $800. If its complete you could order the push plates for about $400 for your Jeep to mount it. $1200 for a complete set up wouldn't be too bad. Anyway, I'll keep my eyes open for you if I see something else around here...Good luck!
  5. RYDER

RYDER Senior Member

I am in MI and I had a Snow-Way instilled last month on my 03 F150. and I can't wait for it to snow.
  6. appearanceplus

appearanceplus Junior Member

Sno-way plow for Jeep I have what you need

I have the undercarriage for a jeep. It fits all jeepsa, then you can find a snow-way plow easily. Trying to find a sno-way plow set up WITH a jeep undercarriege or one that came off a jeep will be tough. If you buy my undercarriage, then you have n]much more flexability. The undercarriage alone is $600 from the store and they do not budge on price. I will sell you mine cheap, I hoe this helps. Email me at appearanceplus01@sbcglobal.net. That is zero one after app.plus... Make me a reasonable cheap offer and it is yours. I am in Illinois, but shipping should be reasonable via ups ground. I have a box for it and so on. I also have a jeep wiring harness too.

IMINNIM Junior Member

88-98 Chevy/gmc

I AM In Need Of Subframe/mounts For A Sno-way 25 Seires Plow
    And A Light Rack As Well
  8. TJ_with_Tusks

from Boston

I dunno. I think im leaning towards buying another truck with plow attached. I don't like the idea of plowing with my 04 tj.