1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Used right side lift frame for Sno-Pro 3000

Discussion in 'SNO-PRO PLOW AND ACCESSORIES by Curtis' started by kofkorn, Mar 17, 2014.

1. kofkorn

kofkorn Junior Member

Hi All,

Just picked up a used 7'6" Sno-Pro 3000 and I'm giving it a complete overhaul. It looks like the prior owner ran this thing pretty rough, and the entire right side of the frame was loose. The right side lift frame has a pretty nasty curve to it that shouldn't be there. I would like to pick up a used one off of someone's junk plow if possible.

I don't want to spend the $100 for both sides that come in the kit. If anyone has a donor part available, I would truly appreciate it. Send me a reply if you have one available. Would also be interested in the right and left spring bushings too.

Thank you!

Last edited: Mar 17, 2014
  2. amocerino

amocerino Senior Member
    from 01606

are you looking for the side plates that bolt to the lift frame? give me a call at 1-800-343-7676 ex3042.

3. Ireland2

Ireland2 Junior Member

I don't know how you made out but you could try Shaver Brothers Salvage, Auburn, NY, they have 5 or 6 Sno-Pro 3000 Plows they will part out. They helped me out recently with parts. You can find them on Ebay

4. kofkorn

kofkorn Junior Member

I'll look into them. Thanks!

5. Ireland2

Ireland2 Junior Member

I talked to Pat and went out there and and purchased a hydraulic unit, less motor, for less than it is costing me to replace the two valves I needed to repair my unit. So I'm rebuilding the unit I bought, with a new motor and the two valves I bought, and it will be a backup in case this problem happens again. It took over 1-1/2 months to get the valves from Curtis so I had to arrange for someone to plow me out.
    They are in the process of moving from the old place, in Auburn, to the new place just west of Auburn where the plows are now located.
    Let us know how you make out.