1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Used 4x4 w/ Fisher Plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Delbert Gray, Mar 1, 2010.

1. Delbert Gray

Delbert Gray Junior Member

Need a used 4x4 w/ Fisher plow. I'm in the Southside Virginia area, south of Petersburg.
  2. dgc

dgc Junior Member

What do you want lol.
  3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Usually it's the brand of truck that matters. Check VA craigslist, tons of plows on those!
  4. Delbert Gray

The make doesn't matter. I need a 4WD with a Fisher plow setup to use with a Front runner grading rake. Fisher is the only mount set that the rake is made to fit. I'm not going to be pushing snow, just maintaining a mile of gravel road and some bike trails on my place.

There's nothing on Craigslist right now with Fisher installed, I just checked. All the plows listed there are high end stuff for pros. I'm not a pro.
  5. ponyboy

ponyboy Senior Member

Do a search on here there was an older chevy truck mid 80s with a Fischer around 2500 in ny
  6. Delbert Gray

Thanks, Yeah I saw that one in CT. Can't get away to go up and trailer it down and the owner can't bring it down here. Something will turn up.
    Last edited: Mar 2, 2010