1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Unimount or Ultramount for '99 F350

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by elitelawnteam1, Nov 26, 2014.

1. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 Senior Member

Im looking for a unimount or ultramount plow mount for 99 F350, I'd prefer a unimount, but i'll buy either one. Also need a truckside harness if you got one. PM me with info and price, im willing to travel.

2. I've got a 9 foot uni but that won't help. Built for the future go with the Ultra and Use the conversation kit
  3. elitelawnteam1

elitelawnteam1 Senior Member

A plow is a plow to me, id like something newer, but it doesn't really matter. I'm only looking for a mount and wiring for now, I don't need to plow this year. Kinda just want something to do in the garage. I wouldn't go any bigger than 8.5' I don't want to push the truck too far.
    Last edited: Nov 26, 2014
  4. Usedsnowplows

Usedsnowplows Inactive

I've got wiring & an ultra mount coming off an f350, plow is already gone but I'd sell you mount & wiring. John 419 234 0720