1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Uni-mount frame mount - Dodge

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Metro Lawn, Mar 10, 2005.

1. Metro Lawn

Metro Lawn PlowSite.com Addict

I am looking for the frame mount for a Western Unimount system. Need it for a pre-94 Dodge truck. Please contact me at 586 634-2904 John thanks

2. mylittlescoop

mylittlescoop Senior Member
    from nj

unimount

John I have the Western unimount with the wire harness its from a ram charger.

3. Metro Lawn

How much? will you ship it?

4. mylittlescoop

from nj

Yes I will ship it :) Make me an offer, I am going to have to get someone to cut the bolts off so most likely it will not have any hardware its been sitting on here for a while but its in great shape.

I have your email addy somewhere I will look send you some pics just so you can see

Shipping is no problem I will ship it out for you.

5. Metro Lawn

Can you get me a ship cost to 48021

6. mylittlescoop

from nj

Hey, Gonna let you know over the weekend, no problemo

7. Metro Lawn

Don't know what happened after this post, but I still need this item so I can let repo man know what is going on.

8. EXCESSIVE FORCE

EXCESSIVE FORCE Junior Member

I need one too.I could use the wiring too.For a '92 DODGE W250