1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED uni mount for 91 K-5

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by bnc services 2, Sep 19, 2005.

1. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

Ok can anyone help me find a price on a frame mount for a 91 K-5. Its for a uni-mount plow 7.6' or if someone has a used one in good same that would work to. please let me know thanks

2. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

bnc service 2

the frame mount you are looking for is mounting carton # 61770 for the 91 K5 i don't have a use one in stock but i can get a new one. i will have to call to see what the price is on it. i also have a guy who i trade stuff with he has a lot of use stuff i will call him tomorrow and see what he has. hope this info helps you out

3. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

That would be way kool. just let me know how much for it new or used i will probally need it if i dont go buy a new truck ill know the end of the week..... purplebou

4. bigplow23

bigplow23 Junior Member

bnc services 2

i called my buddies place and he dosen't have a used one. i called my supplier for my western plows we are a dealer over here for them a new one will run about $450.00 at my door. This is complete includes all the mounting bolts it should have everything to bolt it to you truck. i will also try a few other people who we deal with for use stuff

5. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

I think I have the mount, let me dig it out and make sure. I should have the mounting bolts too.

6. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

cool if i can get a used one that would be great and if you have pics of it please post them. im not to worried about the bolts i can get them. just drop me a line thanks again :bluebounc

7. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

were are you at in chic. im around lilse joliet downers grove villa park elmhust all the time :nod:

8. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

I have the mount, the sheet that came with it says it will fit 81-91 blazers jimmys and suburbans. I live on the north side I could meet you half way. Looking to get 150. Pete

9. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

sounds good please hold on to it and ill take it..... let me know were you would like to meet ......

10. PDQ Pete

PDQ Pete Senior Member

How about I-55 and harlem. Just have to figure out when.

11. bnc services 2

bnc services 2 Member

that sounds good im thinking sunday if i can get this car im working on done. give me a call i left it in your PM