1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Under Hood Mount Electric Hydraulic Pump

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Advanced Glenn, Dec 25, 2008.

1. Advanced Glenn

Advanced Glenn Junior Member

I am looking to purchase a used electric hydraulic pump. The type that mounts in the engine compartment. I am not looking for the Meyers 47 or 60 models with the lift cylinder. This is just the pump. I know Meyers made one. Not sure of other brands but willing to hear what you have. If you have one please contact me directly at gdoucette@advhomeimprovements.com or call 203-509-0345 Glenn

Thanks!

2. festerw

festerw Senior Member

Check Northern Tool I'm fairly sure they have what you are looking for.

3. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I might have what you need... A Monarch pump. I currently have it mounted under my hood but I think I am switching to a new Western setup. I got it new last year. Let me know if your still interested.

4. Advanced Glenn

I have not purchased one yet. How much do you want for it? Are you willing to ship?

Thanks

5. Wicked500R

Wicked500R Senior Member

I would probably want 500 for it and I will ship. It has custom Meyer toggle switch controls

6. Advanced Glenn

A little too rich for me right now. I actually found one locally for $ 250. I'm probably going to take that route. Thank you for replying.