1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted ultramount for 98 GMC 1500

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by GrandValley, Oct 14, 2003.

1. GrandValley

GrandValley Junior Member

Wanted ultramount for 98 GMC 1500

I need the truck mount and a control harness for my 98 GMC 1500. If anybody has one please let me know.

THANKS, Grand Valley

2. snowpusher04

snowpusher04 Junior Member
    from midwest

ultramount

I am switching my western ultra, currently on a '94 chev 1500 to a '02 chev HD. I may have what you need. No real idea what it's worth other than it seems like they get an arm and a leg for the 02 mounts I need. Little used during past two seasons I've owned it.

3. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

ULTRAMOUNT PLOW SETUP

I CURRENTLY HAVE ONE 7'6" ULTRAMOUNT PRO PLOW WITH A COMPLETE SETUP AND WIRING FOR YOUR TRUCK. IT CAME OFF A 1995 CHEVY AND SHOULD WORK ON YOUR VEHICLE. I AM ASKING
    2750.00 FOR EVERYTHING INCLUDING JOYSTICK CONTROL. PLOW HS FRESH FLUID AND NEW SEALS AND IS IN EXCELLENT SHAPE

YOU CAN REACH ME AT
    THEH58@msn.com
    i am in northern ohio

4. Synergyracing

Synergyracing Member
    from Indiana

hey snowpusher...I have a guy that wants your wiring and mounts...e-mail him: bwise10@aol.com

His name is brad.....

5. snowpusher04

snowpusher04 Junior Member
    from midwest

Hey, Thanks Synergyracing, I will contact right away. Does any body out there have an idea what the brackets and harness are worth?

6. BIGMIKE

BIGMIKE Junior Member
    from OHIO

PLOW BRACKETS

MOST PLACES WILL CHARGE ABOUT 500 TO 800 FOR MOUNTS AND WIRING INSTALEDD FOR ULTAMOUNTS. EASTCOAST IS USUALY LOWER THAN MIDWEST SO EXPECT TO PAY ABOUT 700 TO HAVE AN ULTRAMOUNT AND WIRING HARNESS INSTALLED. 250 OF THAT IS USUALY LABOR.

7. NEXTDAYSIGNS

NEXTDAYSIGNS Member

harness/lights

I may beable to help you all out with some of this. I have a harness off of a 99 gmc 1500 used 1/2 season and the plow lights that match. U sed very little must get rid of wife upset. I got a new 03 chevy and had to get new harness. Please email me @signsin24@aol.com