1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED Truck with plow near CHICAGO

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Lunarlandscape, Oct 6, 2008.

1. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Hello, I am looking for a plow truck to use as a back up this winter. make does not matter but I am looking for a truck with a Western on it, Unimount ultramount ect. If you have something or know of one for sale, let me know, Something that looks good and is mech. sound. Thank you.

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

3. erkoehler

erkoehler PlowSite Veteran

What does that truck/plow need to have a flawless season?

4. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

a big blue oval on the grill...LOL

5. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Funny guy! I think you meant a bowtie!!

Nevertheless, it needs absolutly nothing aside from a fuel sending unit. I would count on it for a season like we got last year. Drivers side hinge pins could be replaced as well, but not that big of a deal. The body is kindof rough, but it runs and drives excellent. My buddie is an ace with these trucks. If you pay my full asking price, I'll have him fix the sending unit for you free of charge.

Email me at clear-water@comcast.net and refer to this thread.

6. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Ttt....................

7. Lunarlandscape

Lunarlandscape Member

Nothing around. I would also be interested in a truck with a boss straight of V plow. Someone has to have something. Cash in hand.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

A buddie of mine has a 1997 2500 Chevy WT with a nice Boss straight blade. The truck is nice.....WT grille, white in color. $7k