1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted: Truck side mount 05 Ram 2500 Western Ultra Mount

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Rx3, Oct 23, 2011.

1. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Looking for a Western Ultra Mount truck side mount for a 2005 Dodge Ram 2500. Also looking for the isolation module and wire harness if anyone has it. If I can't find one from a member here where does everyone recommend I get it at the best price?

Thanks

2. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I have one like new $300 plus shipping

3. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Have a pic you can send? Hardware included? Any chance you have the wiring or isolation module as well?

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'll post a pic in the thread tomorrow. I don't have the hardware but may be able to scrounge something up. I don't have an iso harness but my buddie might. I'll touch base tomorrow.

5. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Great. Thank you.

6. CSaley

CSaley Junior Member

Im in Morris county. I have all the wiring, and the mount. Sorry no hardware.

ITS MINT>no rust. wiring is like new. everythings perfect.

Make an offer.

7. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Sending you a pm

8. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Can't from my phone for some reason but I'm very interested. Shoot me a pm if you can and let me know what you're looking to get for it, I can pick it up asap. Thx

9. oldbluehairhemi

oldbluehairhemi Senior Member

im looking for a mount too. either boss or western for 04 2500 dodge.

10. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

Still looking guys, need the mount asap.

11. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I returned your message. Sorry for the delay with pics

12. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

I have one. $275 includes shipping. Mail me a check or western union. It's already boxed. Will bring to UPS tomorrow if I get payment today. It's the mount only. I don't have the pieces that connect the plow.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  13. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

What kind of condition is it in? Hardware included? Do you take Paypal?

14. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

It's in excellent shape. Little worn paint, but I never used it. I bought it thinking I would go Western on my truck, but built a Fisher instead. Sat in the basement ever since. No bolts with it. You want new bolts anyway.

I haven't used pay pal in forever. I could try and log on. I'd rather swing by the grocery store and pick it up from Western Union on my way home from work. What's your email and I'll give you my number.

15. Rx3

Rx3 Junior Member

16. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Email sent. You can call me now if you want. I wont be available from 9a-11a.

17. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Just shipped off my western mount to Rx3. Great communication and easy sale. Help this guy out if you can.