1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted toTrade Western V for Wide out

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Snowguy01, Dec 18, 2011.

1. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I am looking at trading my one year old 8.6 western Mvp plow for a wide out V plow in mint condition I got this plow with the truck I bought and I have have 8-10 my whole life and want to go back to a 8-10 I will send photos of plow if would like I will try to post some on here. Please DO NOT ASK IF I WILL SELL PLOW I will only trade for a wide out. I am still using v plow to plow if it snows here.

2. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

bump to top

3. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I Have photos on my phone I can not get them to load on here just email me at signatureland1@aol.com I will send them to you.

4. PhilFromErie

PhilFromErie Senior Member

Forrest park has them there in stock, they will prob be your best bet you can hook right up to your harness and everything as I'm sure you know, they could have you running in 30 minutes.

5. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I know they have them I just dont want to spend money on a blade set up that was why I was seeing if anyone had one that they did not like and want to go to a V I am so use to running my 8-10 Blizzards.

6. grsp

grsp Member
    from indiana

I want to trade too. Who wouldn't! The wideout is ten times better a plow than the "V" ever was.

7. PhilFromErie

It would be nice to trade someone even up, I doubt it will happen though the wideout is about a grand more new than the V. I have V plows now and my next one will be a wideout. Talk to Dan they will take good care of you on trade.

8. Snowguy01

Snowguy01 Senior Member
    from Erie

I have one on the line it is older than mine I am waiting to see what is looks like I may just put the wings on and run it for this year and then park it and buy a wide out and use the v as a back up the V only has 6 plows on it. I dont want to spend extra money with the way the winter has been.

9. PhilFromErie

I hear ya. You hear what they are calling for Monday though? It might get ugly.