1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted Toolbox

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by sno king, Feb 7, 2006.

1. sno king

sno king Junior Member

Iwould like to find a nice diamond plate tool boy for my silverado, Diamondplate would be nice but nothing wrong with a nice sheetmetal or poly one. pm me or instant message me at my screenname : whiplashreo
  2. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

pep boys get a cheap but nice one for about $200
  3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I would just buy a new one! They are fairly cheap and at least with a new one you don't need to worry about existing dings, dents, etc...
  4. newlooklandscp

newlooklandscp Senior Member
    from Midwest

Weathergaurd, cost a little more but will last for ever. Mine was the fullsize, 18" wide, 18" deep and cost about $575.00 with tax. O its the black diamnod plate.

5. PSDF350

PSDF350 Senior Member

I'll second the weatherguard. I bought a cheap husky box from home cheapo and regretted it. The weatherguard I have now cost 600 and change. But the difference in craftsmanship is amazing.
  6. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

We find the diamond plate ones at local flea markets for around $35...hard to beat at that price! A new lock and a little polish and they look new again.