1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted to buy

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by PALS Landscapin, Nov 29, 2012.

1. PALS Landscapin

PALS Landscapin Senior Member

Looking for a 12 or 14 ft pusher for my loader. Been looking for some time but havn't come across anything.

2. MatthewG

MatthewG PlowSite.com Addict

Whats the budget, 14' Avalanche for sale locally

3. PALS Landscapin

It don't matter I been looking at brand new Protechs and Boss pushers. I will spend whatever if its the rite deal. Its going on a 2013 John Deere 344j,

4. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I have a 12' H&H loader pusher with steel spring trip edge. Its in perfect shape. I would sell it for $2000

5. JTK324

JTK324 Senior Member

Where about are you with that 12ft pusher

6. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I am just inside Michigan if you come through Canada. Its 12 hrs from you. I would think you would want to have it shipped if you were interested.

7. PALS Landscapin

Can you post pics of it.

8. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

I dont have any but i can take some tomorrow and text them to you. Will that work.

9. JOEC

JOEC Member

10. donleybrent

donleybrent Member

pusher pics

Here are a couple pics of mine. Could use paint but its otherwise in great shape.

securedownload[2].jpg

securedownload[1] (5).jpg