1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted to buy snow plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by zago7, Jul 10, 2009.

1. zago7

zago7 Junior Member

I'm looking for a complete plow set up for a 1995 Silverado 3500 dually
    I prefer Curtis or Meyers, any year GM mounts will do, I can fabricate it to work
    let me know what you have, pics help
    thanks

2. zago7

zago7 Junior Member

bump nobody has a plow for sale???????????????

3. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

Take a trip to Mass and see Nascar. He has some nice Meyers for sale.

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

thanks for the bump!

I have a 8' Meyer Ez Mount Classic style with a Commercial Pro blade, in process, it will have a remanufactured E60 pump, blade has been sand blasted and painted, new wiring, both truck & plow side, touch pad controls , new light modules and headlamp adapters and Chevy 3500 mounts $2650 USD. Plow should be completed in approximately two weeks. Plow will be like this model except a four spring model,

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I also have a nice 8' Diamond MDII Ready To Go! complete with everything for your GM 3500, $2650
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BRENTMAN

BRENTMAN Senior Member

I have a 2009 Boss poly V I'll sell you...only used to plow the dealers parkinglot, thats it...

6. zago7

zago7 Junior Member

thanks for the offers guys I'm looking for something under $2000.00 and hopefully something in the NY State area, but that Meyers plow looks sweet!

7. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

have a curtis sno pro 3000 for sale with mount and harness for an 05 ford f-250. The plow was painted dark shadow grey last year. and the paint is still in good condition just a couple rust spots from where the grinder missed. I will try to get pics soon if you have any questions give me a call at 301-501-1724 or picknick15@hotmail.com I am asking $ 2,000 with everything. The plow also has brand new lights installed last year. I think all the wirring is the same on these trucks you might just need a mount and the price can be adjusted for that. I am in Mc Henry Md. but can meet you if not to far. thanks the plow is in great shape am going to try and get pics tomorrow.

8. zago7

zago7 Junior Member

let's see some pics, what's your zip?

9. picknick15

picknick15 Junior Member

21541 I will hopfully get you some pics tomorrow if I have time have to put in two front wheel bearings in my dads car so will see hopfully.