1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted tailgate spreader

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by CARDOCTOR, Apr 27, 2004.

1. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

looking for used tailgate spreader
    must mount in hitch
    john

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

John
    I have a snowex 1075 bought new in Jan,paid 1600.00 installed.It is a hitch mount,comes with controler wiring harness,everything that came with it. It was used about 8-10 time. I will not take anything less than 1000.00 for it. I need to buy a v box. I just picked up some bigger lots that will need to be salted. I do not have any idea how muuch shipping would be,it would have to go by semi truck. I live in Waterford Mi north of Detroit off of I-75

Regards Mike

3. JElmWin

JElmWin Senior Member

I have a snowex 1875. It has auger, spinner, vibrator and in cab, variable speed controls. Looking to get $1,200 for it. It's 16 mos. old and is warranted until end of year. Here's my original thread:

http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=16330

It's a swing-away mount so if this is for your '04 I'll give you my '03 bumper so you don't have to drill yours. I live about 3 & 1/2 hours away and would be willing to meet you 1/2 way.

John