1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED: Tailgate Spreader around IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by JohnnyU, Jan 8, 2005.

1. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

I'm looking for a used/new tailgate salt spreader, reese style hitch mount or swing away. I'm looking for something like a SnowEx, Western/Fisher etc, no buyers/meyers or the cheapos. PM or Email me JWU91@yahoo.com.

I'm located in Peoria, IL, so anything within about 150 miles or so would be ideal.

2. ultimate plow

ultimate plow PlowSite.com Addict
    from N. IL

My friend might have hid snowex spreader for sale. He only used it last season. Ill talk to him about it

3. parrothead

parrothead Senior Member

hey john, im in watseka, about 100 miles east on 24. i've got two western hitch mount spreaders, call me, 815-867-0931

4. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare Member

HOw much you want??

Might be interested in one of your salt spreaders. Have any pictures??

What models are they if they are still available and how much you asking??

Thanks
    Eric

5. Razorman

Razorman Senior Member

Hi SnowyBowtie I bought mine form Garagekeeper Have you checked with him yet?

6. PLOWGRRL

PLOWGRRL Member

yeah...
    check with him ;)