1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted, tailgate salter in IL

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Spucel, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Hey guys,

Looking for a used tailgate salter for my Tundra. I am located in Plainfield, right outside of Chicago. If you have any GOOD CONDITION salters you want to sell, PM me with the details and shoot over a pic if you can.

2. milwaukeevtwin

milwaukeevtwin Senior Member

I have a salt dog for sale.TGS05 New controller all the wiring. Works fine. Perfect condition. With the receiver and everything u will need. Also Vibrator new last season850.00 CASH Ron 815-742-7328

Last edited: Sep 8, 2011
  3. milwaukeevtwin

Here is a pic from last season.

182859_191289264225330_100000327737108_538938_7544772_n[1].jpg

4. Spucel

Spucel Senior Member

Is that the hitch or bumper? I believe it's the hitch.... Very interested.

5. milwaukeevtwin

Salter

I paid extra for the hitch mount and the vibrator last year. I also have a light wired and a finder on the rear to help backing up. It has only been used 2 seasons for 2 lots.When the snow hits the ground it will be used or price will go up. Thanks, Ron