1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WANTED T-5 controller

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by nedplow, Dec 8, 2003.

1. nedplow

nedplow Junior Member

I'm looking for a controller (control lever?) for a Meyer T-5 electrolift pump.

contact me at wjohnson@colorado.edu if you have one for sale.
    thanks!

2. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

3. nedplow

nedplow Junior Member

t5

yep, that's it. Can't tell if it includes the controller though from the listing detail.

4. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

5. nedplow

nedplow Junior Member

6. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

You'd be better off doing the choke cable with a push button next to it then trying to retrofit this. This thing WESTERN is used to angle and lift on the older WESTERN hoists. I've heard nothing real good about the old WESTERN cable hoists.

7. nedplow

nedplow Junior Member

ok, now i just have to find some way of creating a push button to the solenoid. I'm betting that nothing exists out there for me so my obvious next question is-how do i go about doing this?

8. TLS

TLS PlowSite.com Addict

Any momentary push button type switch will do. A pushbutton starter switch would work fine. Just about any good auto parts store could help you out with one.

Just make sure it springs back to the off position.