1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted: snowbear plow

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by wawuce, Dec 14, 2003.

1. wawuce

wawuce Member

looking for a snowbear plow to put on my 93 ranger. i am only doing one driveway and thats my own. i hope you guys don't rag on me for wanting one it's just for personal use only

2. beverlylawncare

beverlylawncare Member

Snowbear is a great plow for personal driveways. If you want my opinion, check out either their website www.snowbear.com, or Lowes. I'm in Kentucky, and Lowes has a display with a plow. They are like $998, including mount and shipping (if the store doesn't have one in stock). I had one on a Pathfinder several years ago and used it at my church. Then I went commercial and didn't even THINK of using it to depend for making money with. I just sold mine to a fire department here for half price ($500) but they had to buy a mount for their truck which was an additional $150. I tried to talk them into buying a new one, it would have been prettier and I believe they carry a warranty for like 90 days or maybe even a year.

Justin