1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wanted - snoway wiring harness

Discussion in 'Sno-Way Discussion' started by bwhandy, Sep 12, 2005.

1. bwhandy

bwhandy Junior Member

I have a 94 F150 and a snoway plow that I didn't get the wiring harness or controller with it when I bought the blade .I thought I could find a used set sometime or maybe I'd make my own. Well that was over two years ago and I'm starting to look for these parts now. If anybody has anything please let me know. thanks

2. kaznme

kaznme Junior Member

spaghetti harness

i have the wiring harness schematic and hydrolic schematic for the series 24-25G series. If this is what you need let me know.

3. bwhandy

bwhandy Junior Member

Yes on wiring diagrams

I have the down pressure plow. The other fuctions might be the same so I would be farther along then I am now. I would take anything you have to offer for information. Thanks for your reply. Email brent_wood@earthlink.net or could post it on here maybe.