1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted snow wolf blade and tires

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by blade runner, Oct 21, 2011.

1. blade runner

blade runner Junior Member

Looking for a 9' blade perferably, would consider 8-10' as well. Would like to purchase a set of the Wolf Paws wheels and tires as well.

I'm in central Illinois, looking in a 500 mile radius.

Thanks

2. WIPensFan

WIPensFan PlowSite Veteran

Why dont you just find a dealer?

3. xtreem3d

xtreem3d PlowSite.com Addict

There's a dealer by you in Il because i was asking about the fasttach a while back, sorry i can't remember who it was

4. Greenery

Greenery 2000 Club Member

There's a set of worn out wolfpaws on the Mpls craigslist, the rims looked decent but it says 20% on the tread left.

5. snocrete

snocrete Banned

There's a few dealers in IL....where in IL are you?

6. blade runner

I'm in Springfield. I have called some dealers in Chicago area and surrounding area. The Chicago dealer seems knowledgeable but the rest don't even know the are a dealer or they do not know the product well.
    I would like to find something used in good condition and save a little money. If not new equipment is fine.

Thanks for any and all help.

7. snocrete

snocrete Banned

8. blade runner

Still looking!

9. JSC Inc

JSC Inc Junior Member

Contact Buck Bros Inc in Hampshire, IL They sell this stuff and give great pricing. Ask for Ambrose (owner) 847 683 4440 and tell him Kyle sent you and you will get a good deal

Kyle

If he is not in ask for Tim or ask what store he is at and get that number as he owns 6 dealerships