1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wanted, Snow-way mount, 01 Tacoma

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by vfrrider07, Aug 20, 2011.

1. vfrrider07

vfrrider07 Junior Member

looking for a series 22 mount to fit a 2001 Tacoma. let me know what you have, where you are and how much you want.

Thanks

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

We have new one in stock if you are interested, call 888.448.2464

3. vfrrider07

vfrrider07 Junior Member

Thanks basher, I'm not even sure it's a 22 series. That's what I was told but all the markings are gone except the SN. Can you tell for sure from that?

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Maybe, what is it.

5. vfrrider07

vfrrider07 Junior Member

Alc115693. 6'8'' with a poly board

6. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

OK that is the serial number for an aux. light kit. It also means it is a got the three pin mounting system, correct?

while three pin mounts are no longer available for the factory I'm pretty sure we have one left in stock.

7. vfrrider07

vfrrider07 Junior Member

Yes it is the three pin system. I'll have to look closer and see if I can find any other numbers on the plow itself. No cell service here at the house but I'll give you a ring Monday. I'm very interested and appriciate your help today!